Friday, July 1, 2011

Selecta Hershey's Kisses and Mister Donut Belgian Mallow Bites

Hello sweeties! I went to 7eleven last night to buy something to eat. Since I've been wanting to eat something sweet for a week now, I bought icecream and donuts!!! (^__^)


SELECTA: HERSHEY'S KiSSES ICECREAM (1.5L for 249pesos)


They also have different flavors like Hersheys Chocolate, Reese's Peanut Butter.




It has choco chips
which made it even tast yummier! =)

MISTER DONUT: BELGIAN MALLOW BITES (12pesos per piece)


I first saw this on a t.v. commercial. It looks sooo yummy! And I was right!
The marshmallow just melts in my mouth. Yummy!



Chocolate donut with
soft marshmallows in the middle. =)



Let's indulge sweeties!




Yummy right???? (^__^)
Have a great weekend sweeties!
Love. Love. Love. ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment