Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Peanut Butter and BANANA Sandwich

Good Evening sweeties! I love PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH right?? But tonight I did a different twist.  I had PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA SANDWICH for dinner. The combination tastes soo yummy!!! (^__^)
I know in the U.S. that peanut butter are usually on the
"dry side". Unlike here in my country it's on the creamy a bit oily side. I guess that's the oil from ground peanuts.
Adding fresh bananas really
gave that delicious taste. =)


Philippine made
Peanut Butter!
Yummy! =)
Nutritional Facts
 ** F.Y.i **

KARE KARE

is a Philippine stew, made from peanut sauce/peanut butter with a variety of vegetables, stewed oxtail, beef, and occasionally tripe.
It is often eaten with bagoong (shrimp paste), sometimes spiced with chili, and sprinkled with calamansi lime juice.
Traditionally, any Filipino fiesta (particularly in the Tagalog region) is not complete without this delicacy.
(credits to the owner of this photo)

(^__^)

No comments:

Post a Comment