Monday, July 4, 2011

Doggie Nail Art

Hello sweeties! While doing my laundry a few days ago, my nail broke. I had to cut it all short. :'(
Sad. But on the lighter side it made my chores much easier without thinking of my nails breaking.

At first I thought I'll be having a difficult time making designs with short nails. But I am overflowing with ideas! (^__^) Who says you've gotta have long nails for pretty nails? As I've always said, just be CREATiVE.

Here's how I did it:
→ I sponged half my nails with a yellow polish, then green polish on the other half.

→ With the design I FiNALLY got to use my very FiRST image plate that I bought last year. B62. I picked the dog design. Stamped it with black konad special polish.

→ Added some bones using black regular polish.

→ Lastly, top coat. DONE! ♥







Image plate B62

Here's my 2 1/2 months old Aspin baby BUBBLES playing with my hands. (^__^)


Cutie Bubbles ♥


Have a great week everyone!
Love. Love. Love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment