Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Week of Geek Day 4: Live Long and Prosper (Star Trek Nails)


I can remember watching Star Trek: The Next Generation with my Dad all the time when I was little but I never really knew what was going on! I had to do a bit of wikipedia-ing for this mani to make sure I got all the colours and badges right. The uniforms and insignia are all (mostly) based on The Original Series.


Pinky to thumb: Science and medical, engineering and security, command and helm, ST for Star Trek, Vulcan Salute.



I used:
Uniforms: No7 - Poolside Blue, Barry M - Raspberry, Mixture of BYS - Astro Gold and Go - Shade 04.
Collection 2000 - Moonlight Shine. W7 Black.
ST: George - Mysterious. Gosh - Holographic. BYS - Metallic Fuschia. Collection 2000 - Gold.
Vulcan Salute: No7 - Betty Blues. Collection 2000 - Moonlight Shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment