Friday, June 3, 2011

New Polishes/ Contest Prizes

Yesterday was a busy day. Went to the mall with my boyfriend and Layla to buy her school supplies. It's nice that my boyfriend went with us since I also bought food for the family. I told myself that I wouldn't be buying new polishes since I've already spend LOTS on it. But while looking for some new clothes, I just couldn't resist the rack of polishes near it. WAAAHHH!!! My boyfriend was laughing while holding the polishes I bought. (^__^) But no worries, I only bought 12 polishes and 1 polish remover. (^__^)

When we got home a surprise awaits me!!! My prize from  AWESOME NAiLS!!! (^__^)
It's my second time to join a contest. And this time I won 2ND PLACE for their nailart contest themed "Wedding Nails". Such an achievement winning. Very thankful to my loved ones that helped me get the votes. ♥


Here are some photos:
SWEET CHERRY polishes

BOBBiE Nail Polish Remover

MY POSH polishes

CARONiA: Sweet Bliss Collection

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣
My prizes!!! SOOO hahahappy!!! =)
Let me share with you ladies my winning piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment