Thursday, April 7, 2011

Starlight

What an eventful week I've had! I had a great night out on Saturday with my friends and managed to wake up bright and early on Sunday morning to catch a train home to surprise my Mum for Mother's Day. I came back to my house on Tuesday afternoon and spent the evening relaxing. 
I was looking forward to a fun packed Wednesday. I'd planned an afternoon in the park while the sun had his hat on and was looking forward to either another night out or a trip to the cinema but it all went downhill on my way home from uni. If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know all about my woes!
As I was walking home I tripped on some uneven ground and reeeeallly hurt my ankle. At first I thought it wasn't that bad and that I'd be able to hobble home but then I looked down and it had already swollen a lot (picture of the swelling here if you like injuries and whatnot!). I called my friends to come and rescue me and we got a lift to the hospital where we spent the rest of the afternoon. I had an x-ray and luckily it isn't a break, just a bad sprain, so they sent me home with crutches and some information about caring for a sprained ankle. I've spent practically every hour since then stuck in bed with my foot propped up and I'm starting to get cabin fever! It will be a long while until I take my ability to walk for granted again. Everything is such a hassle with only the one leg functioning properly.


Plate: Bundle Monster - BM05
Base Colour: Barry M Bright Purple
Stamp Colour: GOSH Metallic Purple
Models Own Juicy Jules in the center of the stars
Top Coat of NYC


No comments:

Post a Comment