Friday, July 2, 2010

Milani Hi-Res

Good morning, Dear Reader!

As I'm wrapping up holo week, I decided it would not be complete without representing the Milani holographic nail polishes, since those are one of the cooler drug store collections of this year, inexpensive, and were kind of a surprise when they came out - I sure didn't expect holos from Milani.  They're also pretty unique in their finish, so I wanted to include one this week even though I showed them all to you before.

I haven't had purple on for a while, so I went with Milani Hi-Res, the light purple one.  Since this polish is more holo bits than the super fine holo pigment, I didn't use Nfu Oh Aqua Base with it, I just used Nu Nails.  I did three coats of Hi-Res to achieve bottle color, added a coat of Diamont to it, and took the picture in the sun.  However, one of the nice things about the Milani holos is that the holographic effect is pretty solid in indoor lighting as well.

Milani Hi-Res
Milani Hi-Res Nail Polish, Three Coats

That's my Nails of the Day, and I have the difficult task of choosing the last inclusion in the Celebratory Holo Week for tomorrow - I'm torn between a few.  Since it's just nail polish, I'd wager I can figure it out and show you another tomorrow!

Until then, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment